Friday, October 10, 2008

@ The Sun

Went @ The Sun to celebrate grandma's birthday. There's nothing much i can say, the food was fantastic (to me lah). By the way, this @ The Sun is my aunt's. = ) Near Umno building, umm opposite the nasi kandar?

My phone cam down la .. color like kao sai
@ The Sun

I forgot to take a picture of the starter tooo hungry dah

Potato and leek soup with cheese stick =D

Gratin scallop with zucchini aka Japanese CHUCHUMBER

This is some limau ice lol to 开胃

now the main course = P nikor's grill chicken with curried cream sauce

Mine, grill steak with wholegrain mustard & pumpkin puree

Chocolate pancake stuffed with banana with butterscotch cream :DDDDD

SEDAPNYEEEEE

2 comments:

barnie said...

looks nice despite the cacated color. how do u know how to write 开胃???

p/s: don't you wana bring me there for makan? salivating already =D

fatty koo said...

haha bolehhhhhhhhhh