Monday, January 7, 2008

Shoo! Go away! Kiapness

It was 2 years back when Dove wanted to give her "cantik" clothes to "someone" and somehow both barnie and her ask me to hand it over to that "someone", wtf ... and i did not, cuz its too kiap. Instead giving them to that "someone" i kept them at home until today my maid found them and said..

Maid:fei , aduh ini simpan di sini kotor! tarak orang mia? cantik
Fats: errr yeah .. u mao ahh ? u ambik lohh
Maid: boleh?
Fats: bole bole ... = )

The bag of crappy clothes end up in my maid's hands =.= ( no taste, sipek kiapsi the clothes )


THE HORROR !!!!

apa ni? bear back aa ? i duno women clothes zzz

now my mom is talking to my maid about the clothes, and my mom said its nice too wtf! I heard wa "ini cantik" "ini cantik "kk see ya guys tommorow .. and see you Jocelyn = )

5 comments:

My Name - JoCeLyN said...

see u~~

barnie said...

LOL~ cantik cantik... muahahaha....

Anonymous said...

hey so your maid is allowed to wear 'bear back'? i thought it's a wee sexy for a maid wtf.

fatty koo said...

she said she's going to give her daughters ... i don't know = ) sexy is not a sin !

barnie said...

lol
bare back la mindy...