Thursday, November 22, 2007

Work Work ...

There's been a short of workers at my aunt's petrol station, the foreign workers are not allowed to work there for dont know what crap reason ... anyway my dad took the opportunity to shoo me away from the computer, by asking me i mean forcing me to help my aunty out! lema. I was suppose to start working at Monday but, due to "bo kuansi-ness" i woke up late, end up glueing my ass back on the computer chair = )

Mom woke me up next morning .. and now my brother also kena wohooo. At first we thought it would be boring .. but it was quite okay atually . Get to work with my cousin who's been working there for quite some time d ...


The most exciting part is i get to go up that tank wadever to check the petrol level .. and stuff .. i could not take pictures from there because its " mudah terbakar " .. (my bro, bottom left)

I don't know i'll get paid for helping out .. that's the problem .. haha will be working til this friday /saturday .. summer is near, see you guys soon ~.~